- 2 cups tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup cooked sweet corn
- 1 tomato, peeled
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 to 2 tablespoons horseradish mustard (recommended: Blue Crab Bay Company)
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash salt
- Pinch pepper
- 6 stalks celery, halved lengthwise
Combine all ingredients, except celery, in a blender; blend to desired chunkiness. Cover and refrigerate. Serve chilled in bowls with celery as garnish.
Cook's Note: For best results, coarsely chop veggies before blending. To loosen tomato skin, carefully pour boiling water over the top of tomato, then rinse in cold water. Skin can then be removed easily by hand.