- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 10 whole, fresh chicken wings, cut in pieces (20 wing pieces)
- 1 stick butter
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano, fresh or dried
- Dash beer
- 1 dash hot sauce (recommended: Frank's Hot Sauce)
Chicken Wing preparation: Heat 2 cups vegetable oil to 350 degrees F in a large skillet on stovetop. Drop wing pieces into hot oil and fry for 10 to 15 minutes or until crisp. Transfer wings to paper towels to remove excess oil.
Buffalo Wing Sauce: Melt butter and brown sugar together over medium heat in a small saucepan on stovetop. Add tomato sauce and hot sauce into mixture. Finally, add garlic, onion powder, white pepper, chili powder, salt, and oregano. Add a dash of beer, to taste. Stir over low heat until mixture is well blended.
Note: A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The FN chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.