- 1 cup water
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 3/4 cup bulgur
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons Louisiana hot sauce
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1 cup roughly chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup cucumbers, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 3/4 cup green bell pepper, small dice
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves
Bring the water and 1/2 the tomato puree to a boil. Pour over the bulgur and cover for 20 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Combine remaining ingredients and toss with the bulgur. Chill for 1 hour before serving.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.