- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and diced
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 1 pear, peeled, cored and diced
- 10 to 12 medium size strawberries, halved
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
In a small mixing bowl whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, honey, vanilla extract and salt. Season with pepper, to taste. Set aside.
Place all of the fruit and the nuts into a large mixing bowl and toss to combine. Add the dressing, toss and serve.