- 8 ounces breakfast sausage
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno, minced
- 1/2 cup red peppers, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups red bliss potatoes, cubed and cooked
- 1 1/2 cups cooked black beans
- 2 cups "Good Eats" Corn Bread Pudding, cubed, recipe above
- 1 to 2 cups cooked turkey, cubed
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper, to taste
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Add the sausage to a heavy skillet over medium high heat and cook until the sausage begins to render some of its fat, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Add the black beans, pudding, and turkey and stir occasionally. Cook until the hash is thoroughly heated. Season with cayenne, salt, and pepper.
Recipe courtesy of Alton Brown