- 8 ounces breakfast sausage
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno, minced
- 1/2 cup red peppers, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups red bliss potatoes, cubed and cooked
- 1 1/2 cups cooked black beans
- 2 cups "Good Eats" Corn Bread Pudding, cubed, recipe above
- 1 to 2 cups cooked turkey, cubed
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Add the sausage to a heavy skillet over medium high heat and cook until the sausage begins to render some of its fat, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Add the black beans, pudding, and turkey and stir occasionally. Cook until the hash is thoroughly heated. Season with cayenne, salt, and pepper.
Recipe courtesy Alton Brown
Recipe courtesy of Robin Miller