31. Jam Pockets Roll out refrigerated pizza dough to 1/4 inch thick; cut into 3-inch rounds. Top with a dollop each of cream cheese and jam. Brush the edges with beaten egg, fold in half and press to seal. Brush with egg and sprinkle with sugar. Poke a hole in each; bake 20 minutes at 400 degrees F.
32. Ricotta-Apple Pockets Make Jam Pockets (No. 31), but fill with ricotta, diced apple and a pinch of cinnamon sugar. Brush with egg and sprinkle with more cinnamon sugar before baking.
33. Broccoli-Cheddar Pockets Make Jam Pockets (No. 31), but fill with chopped cooked broccoli and shredded cheddar. Brush with egg and sprinkle with Parmesan before baking.
34. Pizza Pockets Make Jam Pockets (No. 31), but fill with tomato sauce and grated mozzarella and Parmesan. Brush with egg and sprinkle with more Parmesan before baking.
35. Tortellini Kebabs Toss cooked spinach tortellini, grape tomatoes and mini mozzarella balls with pesto, olive oil, salt and pepper. Thread onto skewers.
36. Yogurtwiches Place a scoop of frozen yogurt between graham cracker squares. Roll the edges in chocolate chips. Freeze until firm.
37. Better Brownies Prepare your favorite brownie batter, adding 1 cup shredded zucchini (squeezed dry); divide among greased mini-muffin cups and bake 15 to 18 minutes at 350 degrees F.
38. Berry Brownies Prepare your favorite brownie batter and divide among greased mini-muffin cups. Press a raspberry or sliced strawberry into the batter; bake 15 to 18 minutes at 350 degrees F.
39. Pretzel Melts Sandwich small slices of cheddar between mini pretzels. Put on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake about 10 minutes at 425 degrees F. Serve with mustard.
40. Loaded Oatmeal Cookies Prepare a 17.5-ounce package oatmeal cookie mix as the label directs, but substitute 1/2 cup applesauce for the butter or oil and add 1/4 cup wheat germ and 1 cup each chopped mixed nuts, dried fruit and shredded coconut to the batter.