41. Jicama Sticks Peel a jicama; cut into sticks. Toss with lime juice and sprinkle with chopped cilantro, salt, sugar and chili powder.
42. Fruit-Nut Treats Make Rice Krispies Treats as the label directs, adding 1/4 cup sesame seeds and 1/2 cup each chopped dried fruit and sunflower seeds with the cereal.
43. Elvis Waffles Spread peanut butter on toasted mini whole-wheat waffles. Top with sliced banana, crumbled bacon and honey.
44. Tuxedo Olives Cut cheese sticks into thin strips. Stuff inside large pitted olives. Toss with olive oil, red wine vinegar and parsley.
45. Banana Chips Slice a banana into 1/8-inch-thick rounds and lay on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 200 degrees F until golden, 2 to 3 hours. Let harden at room temperature.
46. Chicken and Waffles Mix chicken salad with some sliced grapes and chopped walnuts. Spoon onto toasted mini whole-wheat waffles.
47. Pomegranate Slushies Blend 1 cup pomegranate juice and 2 tablespoons honey with 3 cups ice until slushy. Pour into glasses and top with more juice.
48. Fruit Leather Mix 1/3 cup no-sugar-added fruit preserves with 1 teaspoon cornstarch. Spread into a 2-by-12-inch strip on greased parchment; bake 45 minutes at 225 degrees F. Cool, then trim the parchment and roll up.
49. Dried Apples Cut an apple in half and scoop out the seeds with a spoon. Slice into 1/4-inch-thick rounds. Lay on a greased baking sheet and bake at 200 degrees F until dry, 2 to 3 hours.
50. Matzo Melts Brush matzo crackers with olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper and dried rosemary. Top with sliced turkey and shredded cheddar. Bake 5 minutes at 400 degrees F.