How to Cook Corn:
Boil: Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil; add husked corn and cook until tender, about 4 minutes.
Grill: Brush husked corn with oil; grill over high heat, turning, until lightly charred, 8 to 10 minutes.
1 ear = 1/2 cup kernels
1. Maple-Chipotle Corn Puree 1 stick softened butter, 2 tablespoons maple syrup and 1 tablespoon sauce from a can of chipotles in adobo. Spread on cooked ears of corn.
2. Sweet Curry Corn Puree 1 stick softened butter with 3 tablespoons mango chutney and 2 teaspoons roasted curry powder. Spread on cooked ears of corn.
3. Dill-Caper Corn Mix 1 stick softened butter with 1/4 cup chopped dill, 2 tablespoons capers and the zest and juice of 1 lemon. Spread on cooked ears of corn.
4. Anchovy Corn Mix 1 stick softened butter with 2 teaspoons anchovy paste. Toast 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs in 2 tablespoons of the anchovy butter in a skillet. Spread the remaining anchovy butter on cooked ears of corn, then roll in the toasted panko.
5. Bacon-Wrapped Corn Wrap raw ears of corn with 2 pieces bacon each; wrap individually in foil. Grill over medium-high heat, 15 minutes per side.
6. Corn with Herb Oil Warm 1/3 cup olive oil over low heat. Stir in 1/2 cup chopped mixed fresh herbs. Drizzle over cooked ears of corn.
7. Buffalo Corn Whisk 6 tablespoons melted butter and 3 tablespoons Buffalo wing sauce; brush on cooked ears of corn. Sprinkle with crumbled blue cheese, celery salt and chopped scallions.
8. Jerk-Salted Corn Mix 1/2 teaspoon each allspice, nutmeg and minced garlic, 2 teaspoons each red pepper flakes, minced scallions and minced thyme, a pinch each of cloves and cinnamon, and 2 tablespoons kosher salt. Sprinkle on cooked ears of corn.
9. Lemon-Pepper Corn Mix 1/4 cup kosher salt, 2 teaspoons pepper and the zest of 1 lemon. Sprinkle on cooked ears of corn.
10. Mexican Corn Brush grilled ears of corn with mayonnaise; sprinkle with cotija cheese, cayenne pepper and lime juice.