- 1/4 pound margarine
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon ranch rub (recommended: Bob Tallman's)
- 1 teaspoon steak dust recommended: Bob Tallman's)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3/4 cup cola (recommended: Coca Cola)
- 1 bottle Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bottle ketchup
- 2 lemons, halved
- 1 bottle hot sauce
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless or bone-in
In a saucepan, melt the margarine. Add the garlic clove, mustard, onion, ranch rub, steak dust, honey and cola and bring to a simmer. Then add the Worcestershire, ketchup, lemons, and the hot sauce. Cook for 20 to 30 minutes and let it simmer down. Dip chicken in sauce and put on grill. Keep applying sauce onto chicken until cooked.
Serve as well on side for brisket dippin! Dig in!
* Guest Recipe
A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.