- 4 (8-ounce) red snapper fillets
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/4 cups tropical fruit salsa
Preheat a grill.
Place the red snapper fillets in a shallow dish and reserve. In a small bowl, combine lime juice, ginger, pepper, and olive oil. Pour the mixture over the fish and let sit for 15 minutes.
Grill the fish over medium heat until the flesh is cooked through and opaque, about 4 minutes per side, depending on the size of the fish. Top with tropical fruit salsa and serve.
* Guest Recipe
A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.