- 1 1/2 cups distilled white vinegar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 10 whole cloves
- 1/4 cup crystallized ginger
- 2 medium jalapenos, diced
- 1 bunch green or red seedless grapes, plucked from stems
Mix the vinegar, sugars, coriander, cinnamon and cloves together in a saucepan. Boil over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the ginger and jalapenos. Add the grapes and allow to sit at least 1 hour or preferably, overnight. Use the grapes in your next chicken or fruit salad.
* Guest Recipe
A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.