Brown Butter Peach Cobbler Milkshakes
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 peaches, halved, pitted, cut into eighths
- Pinch cinnamon, plus for garnish
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup milk, very cold
- 8 vanilla wafer cookies, crumbled
Melt the butter in a medium skillet over medium heat until it begins to brown. Add the brown sugar, peaches and a pinch of cinnamon and cook, stirring occasionally, until the peaches are soft, about 10 minutes. Cool completely.
Put the ice cream and milk in a blender; add the peach mixture and blend until smooth. Transfer to mason jars or tall glasses. Top each with some crumbled cookies and a pinch of cinnamon. Serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay