Buckwheat Noodle Salad
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons peeled and finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons chili sauce (recommended: Sriracha)
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 12 ounces buckwheat noodles, cooked according to package directions, rinsed under cold water and drained
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated on box grater
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and julienned
- 1/4 English cucumber, peeled and grated on a box grater
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Whisk together the vinegar, sugar, ginger, honey, tamari, sesame oil, and chili sauce in a large bowl until combined. Slowly whisk in the canola oil until the dressing is emulsified.
Add the noodles, carrot, pepper, cucumber, green onions and cilantro. Gently mix to combine and serve.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.