Grilled Whole-Wheat Pita Salad with Parsley-Garlic Dressing
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup tightly packed fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 4 whole-wheat pita, lightly grilled on both sides
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Combine vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, honey, garlic, onion, parsley, salt and pepper, to taste, and oil in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour half of the mixture into a large bowl, add the greens and lightly toss to coat. Top each pita with some of the greens and drizzle with more of the dressing before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay