Napa Cabbage Slaw
- 1 lime, juiced
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Asian chili oil
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 cups finely shredded napa cabbage
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced snow peas
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Whisk together the lime juice, vinegar, chili oil, mayonnaise and soy sauce in a large bowl. Add the cabbage, peppers, snow peas and scallions and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to meld.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.