- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 pineapple, sliced and grilled or roasted until just tender, diced
- 1/2 to 1 habanero chile, minced
- Splash canola oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Corn tortilla or plantain chips, for serving
Toss the ginger, green onions, lime juice, red onions, pineapple, chile and oil in large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Serve on tortilla or plantain chips.
Flag as inappropriate
Thank you! your flag was submitted.