Red Curry Marinated Shrimp
- 1 (14-ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1/2 red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 to 3 tablespoons canola oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 pounds shrimp, shell and tail left on
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
Heat grill to high. Whisk together coconut milk, curry paste, onion, cilantro, lime juice, and oil in a large bowl. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper. Place shrimp in the bowl and toss to coat. Cover and let marinate at room temperature for 20 minutes.
Remove shrimp from the marinade and grill for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes per side. Serve on brown paper bags, if desired.
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay