Roasted Sweet Potato and Green Onion Salad
- 4 medium sweet potatoes (about 1 pound each)
- 1 bunch green onions (white bulb and 3 inches of green)
- 1/2 cup olive oil, plus extra for brushing the potatoes and green onions
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley
Brush the potatoes and green onions with olive oil. Roast the potatoes until tender. Roast the green onions until softened. When cool enough to handle, cut the potatoes into 1-inch cubes and finely chop the green onions.
In a large bowl, whisk together the remaining 1/2 cup olive oil, the mustard, vinegars, and honey, and season with salt and pepper. Add the potatoes, green onions and parsley and mix until the potatoes are coated with the dressing. Season to taste with additional salt and pepper.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Green Potato Salad, Warm Octopus and Sweet Onion Salad with Fresh Basil and Lemon Vinaigrette, Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Pecans and Spiced Maple Sauce, Broccoli Side Dish Recipes, Spaghetti Squash Recipes, Roasted Beet Recipes, Baked Beans, Fried Rice Recipes, Mashed Potato Recipes