- 1/4 cup hazelnuts
- 1 large bunch of broccoli, cut into 1 1/2-inch florets
- 2 tablespoons hazelnut oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spread hazelnuts on a pie pan and toast in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes, transfer nuts to a kitchen cloth and rub to remove the skins. Coarsely chop the nuts In a steamer, steam the broccoli until just tender, about 5 minutes. In a large skillet, combine the hazelnut oil, garlic and hazelnuts. Cook over high heat, stirring until the garlic is pale golden. Add the broccoli and crushed red pepper and toss . Season with salt and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- 1 pound soba noodles, cooked al dente
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped cilantro
- 3 scallions finely chopped
Place noodles in a large bowl. Whisk together the soy sauce, lime juice, garlic, ginger, olive oil and sesame oil. Pour over the noodles, add the cilantro and toss to combine, season with salt and pepper. Garnish with scallion.
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons black sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Season salmon on both sides with salt and pepper. Mix together the sesame seeds in a medium bowl. Dredge salmon skin-side down in the seeds. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sear the salmon seed-side down in the pan and cook until golden brown. Turn the fillets over and continue cooking for 3 to 4 minutes for medium doneness.
var axel = Math.random()+"";
var a = axel * 10000000000000;