- 1 heaping tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese hot red chili paste
- 1/2 teaspoon hot chili oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine
- 1 teaspoon lime juice or margarita mix
- Vegetable oil, to thin if necessary
- 3 tablespoons water
In a food processor, place all ingredients except only half the water into the processor and blend until smooth. Add more water and some oil to thin out the sauce when necessary. Taste the sauce, if it is too thick or potent, add more water and more honey. Process until smooth and enjoy as another great dipping sauce for dumplings, wontons and Shu-mai!
The recipes for this program, which were provided by contributors and guests who may not be professional chefs, have not been tested in the Food Network's kitchens. Therefore, the Food Network cannot attest to the accuracy of any of the recipes.