- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup cooked and pureed carrots
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
In a mixing bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, orange zest, and cinnamon. Mix the vegetable oil, egg and sugar together and beat in the pureed carrots and raisins. Combine the wet with the dry ingredients.
Drop teaspoonfuls of dough onto the cookie sheet and space well apart. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Recipe Courtesy of �Michelle Urvater