Chile Cheese Rice Burritos
- 6 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chiles
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced green onions
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 3/4 cup shredded fat-free pepper jack cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 6 tablespoons salsa
Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F.
Warm tortillas in oven.
While tortillas are warming, heat a non-stick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat until hot. Add zucchini, chiles, and green onions and saute for 3 minutes or until tender. Stir in the rice, cheese, salt, and pepper and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in the sour cream.
Fill warmed tortillas with rice mixture. Top with lettuce and tomato. Roll up the burrito and serve with salsa.