Chile Cheese Rice Burritos
- 6 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chiles
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced green onions
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 3/4 cup shredded fat-free pepper jack cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 6 tablespoons salsa
Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F.
Warm tortillas in oven.
While tortillas are warming, heat a non-stick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat until hot. Add zucchini, chiles, and green onions and saute for 3 minutes or until tender. Stir in the rice, cheese, salt, and pepper and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in the sour cream.
Fill warmed tortillas with rice mixture. Top with lettuce and tomato. Roll up the burrito and serve with salsa.
Recipe courtesy Juan Carlos Cruz