Chunky Guacamole With Serrano Peppers
Reprinted from Eva's Kitchen by Eva Longoria. Copyright (c) 2011 by Eva Longoria. Photographs copyright (c) 2011 by Ben Fink. Published by Clarkson Potter, a division of Random House, Inc.
- 6 ripe avocados, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 4 medium ripe tomatoes, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 large white onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 bunch of fresh cilantro, leaves chopped
- 1 serrano pepper, finely minced
- Juice from 4 small lemons (about8 tablespoons)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt or to taste
Transfer to a serving bowl and serve.
Tip from Aunt Else's Kitchen: To keep the guacamole from turning brown, press a pit from one of the avocados into the center of the dish. Remove it before serving.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.