- 1 bunch large red globe radishes
- 4 large navel oranges
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons orange-flower water
- 1 teaspoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
Wash the radishes, cut off the green tops and the roots, and grate the radishes into a glass salad bowl. Peel the oranges and segment them, reserving 2 tablespoons of the juice. Place the orange segments in the bowl with the grated radish. Mix the remaining ingredients and the reserved orange juice together in a small bowl and pour the marinade over the radish and orange mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside for 30 minutes so that the flavors mix. Serve at room temperature.