- 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 no-calorie sweetener packet
- 1 drop vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 Fuji apple, cored and cubed
- Cinnamon sticks, for serving, optional
Place cottage cheese in a bowl with sweetener, vanilla extract, and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon. Mix well.
Top with apple cubes, and then sprinkle with remaining 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon. Garnish with cinnamon sticks, if using. Enjoy!
PER SERVING (entire recipe): 182 calories, 0.5g fat, 429mg sodium, 32.5g carbs, 5g fiber, 24g sugars, 13.5g protein