Dutch Oven Potatoes
- 1/4 pound bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 1/2 pounds russet potatoes, peeled and cut into bite-size chunks
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces
Preheat a wood fire or outdoor charcoal grill to medium heat.
Put potatoes into a large mixing bowl. Add parsley, seasoned salt and pepper, to taste. Mix all ingredients well. Put potatoes into the Dutch oven, and add water and butter. Cook, covered, until potatoes are browned and tender, about 20 minutes. Serve warm.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of Bar 10 Ranch Grand Canyon