All Day Breakfast Salad
- 2 cups spinach leaves, cleaned
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Balsamic Dressing, recipe follows
- 1/2 cup cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 hard boiled egg, chopped
- 2 slices Canadian bacon, cooked in a grill pan and sliced into ribbons
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 whole-wheat pita, toasted and cut into quarters
Place spinach in a bowl. Add the Balsamic Dressing and the tomatoes and toss. Top with the egg, canadian bacon and parsley leaves. Serve with the pita pieces.
3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, and mustard. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Pan Seared Day Boat Scallops over Sprout Salad with Cranberry Horseradish Dipping Sauce, All-Day Roast Pork, Spicy Apple Chutney, Mashed Citrus Sweet Potatoes, Sauteed Chard, Campfire Salad, Cucumber Salad Recipes, Spinach Dip Recipes, Green Bean Salad Recipes, Greek Salad Recipes, Spinach Recipes, Bean Salad Recipes