Waldorf Chicken Wraps
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt or 3/4 cups nonfat Greek-style yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon minced thyme
- 1 pound cooked, skinless chicken breast cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup seedless grapes, sliced in 1/2
- 1/4 cup toasted, coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 medium apple, cored and diced (about 3/4 cup)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 5 large leaves Romaine lettuce, rinsed and patted dry
- 5 whole-wheat wraps, about 8 inches in diameter
If using regular yogurt place the yogurt in a strainer lined with a paper towel. Put the strainer over a bowl and place in the refrigerator to drain and thicken for 30 minutes.
Place 1 lettuce leaf on a wrap. Spoon about 3/4 cup of the chicken filling onto wrap and roll wrap around filling.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Pulled Cuban Chicken Wraps And Cheese Fries With Turkey Bacon, Online Round 2 Recipe - Grilled Chicken and Apple Wraps, Curried Chicken Salad Wraps, Garlic Chicken Recipes, Chicken Soup Recipes, Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipes, Apple Crisp Recipes, Christmas Dinner Recipes, Chicken
Thank you! your flag was submitted.