Scrambled Eggs with Chorizo Sausage
- Total Time:
- 25 min
- 10 min
- 15 min
- 4 servings
- 10 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk, half-and-half, or heavy cream
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 medium-sized cooked chorizo sausages, skin removed and cut into a 1/4-inch dice
- Copyright 2001 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the chorizo and cook, stirring, until just beginning to brown, about 5 minutes. Scoop the chorizo out of the skillet with a slotted spoon and transfer to a plate. Wipe the skillet out with a paper towel.
Return the skillet to medium to medium-low heat and heat the remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Add the egg mixture and cook, stirring, about 3 minutes. Add the chorizo and cook, stirring, about 2 to 4 minutes more depending on the desired firmness of the eggs. Serve immediately.
From Food Network Kitchens