- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sweet rice wine
- 1 tablespoon, plus 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
Combine ingredients in a saucepan on medium heat until the sugar is dissolved.
Note: This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The FN chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.