- 1 (4-pound) boneless pork loin
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped rosemary leaves, plus a few sprigs for garnish
- Equipment: roasting pan
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Trim any excess fat from the pork loin, leaving a thin-layer of fat over the top.
rosemary evenly all over the top.
Place the pork in roasting pan lined with a rack and roast for 20 minutes.
Reduce the temperature to 300 degrees F, and continue roasting until a meat thermometer inserted in the thickest part reads 145 degrees F, about 1 hour more. Transfer the pork to a cutting board, cover loosely with foil, and let rest for 10 minutes. Slice and pork and arrange on a platter garnished with rosemary sprigs.