George's of Tybee Mixed Greens Tossed in Honey Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, plus more for seasoning
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup walnut oil
- 1 (10-ounce) package mixed salad greens
- 1 mango, seeded, peeled, diced
- 1 cup goat cheese (Chevre) crumbled
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Mint sprigs, for garnish
In a blender combine vinegar, mustard, honey, the 1/4 teaspoon salt, and some fresh ground black pepper. Cover and blend for 30 seconds. With the blender running slowly, add oil in a thin, steady stream. (If necessary, stop blender and scrape down sides.) In a salad bowl, combine greens, mango, goat cheese, and cranberries. Add mint sprigs, to liking; drizzle with dressing. Toss gently to coat. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Salad of The Greens with Fennel, Mint and Orange, Mixed Sausages Braised in Sauerkraut, Hard Cider, Apples and Onions, Grilled Green Chile-Stuffed Pepper Steaks Wrapped in Bacon, Dinner Parties Recipes, Lettuce, Asian Appetizer Recipes, Cheese Dip Recipes, Macaroni and Cheese Recipes, Easy Snack