George's of Tybee Mixed Greens Tossed in Honey Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, plus more for seasoning
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup walnut oil
- 1 (10-ounce) package mixed salad greens
- 1 mango, seeded, peeled, diced
- 1 cup goat cheese (Chevre) crumbled
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Mint sprigs, for garnish
In a blender combine vinegar, mustard, honey, the 1/4 teaspoon salt, and some fresh ground black pepper. Cover and blend for 30 seconds. With the blender running slowly, add oil in a thin, steady stream. (If necessary, stop blender and scrape down sides.) In a salad bowl, combine greens, mango, goat cheese, and cranberries. Add mint sprigs, to liking; drizzle with dressing. Toss gently to coat. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Salad of The Greens with Fennel, Mint and Orange, Opakapaka Fish on Hirabara Baby Greens, Green Apple Vinaigrette, and Stilton Bruschetta, Green Bean Casserole Parisienne, Dinner Party, Parmesan Cheese, Appetizer Recipes , Christmas Dinner Recipes, Easy Shrimp, Easy Casserole