Curried Chicken Sandwich with Radicchio and Pancetta
- 8 ounces thinly sliced pancetta, about 8 slices
- 3 1/2 to 4 cups diced roasted chicken (from 1 (2-pound) store-bought roasted
- 1 1/2 cups shredded radicchio
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly minced ginger
- 4 ciabatta rolls
Fry the pancetta slices in a large skillet over high heat until crispy. Remove from the pan and set aside.
Slice the rolls in half. Spoon the chicken mixture onto the bottom halves of the rolls. Cover with the crispy pancetta and the top of the rolls. Serve.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Chicken and Sausage Sandwiches with Sauteed Bell Peppers and German Potato Salad, Jerk Chicken Sandwiches with Peach Aioli, Sandwich Night: The Sliced Chicken and Mushroom Rachael, Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipes, Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipes, Chicken Cacciatore Recipes, Garlic Chicken Recipes, Easy Chicken Recipes, Chicken and Rice Recipes