Curried Chicken Sandwich with Radicchio and Pancetta
- 8 ounces thinly sliced pancetta, about 8 slices
- 3 1/2 to 4 cups diced roasted chicken (from 1 (2-pound) store-bought roasted
- 1 1/2 cups shredded radicchio
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly minced ginger
- 4 ciabatta rolls
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
Fry the pancetta slices in a large skillet over high heat until crispy. Remove from the pan and set aside.
Slice the rolls in half. Spoon the chicken mixture onto the bottom halves of the rolls. Cover with the crispy pancetta and the top of the rolls. Serve.
Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis