- 2 thick slices orange, plus more for garnish
- 1/8 teaspoon chipotle juice (from canned chipotle)
- 1 -ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 ounces tequila (recommended: Tequila Reposado 100 percent blue agave)
- 1/2 -ounce premium orange-flavored liqueur (recommended: Cointreau)
- 3/4 -ounce simple syrup (equal amounts sugar and water heated until the sugar dissolves; cool)
In a cocktail shaker, muddle orange slices with ice, chipotle juice and lime juice. Add more ice, tequila, orange liqueur, and simple syrup. Shake and strain into a glass filled with ice. Serve garnished with an orange slice.
Recipe courtesy of Guy Fieri