- 16 ounces macaroni pasta, 1/4-inch tube
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 3/4 cup minced red onion
- 3/4 cup minced roasted red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup carrot, diced
- 3/4 cup celery, diced
- 1/4 cup diced peppadew peppers
- 1/4 cup minced pepperoncini
- 1 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
In a medium mixing bowl add mayonnaise, garlic, mustard, and vinegar. Mix to combine and place in refrigerator to keep chilled while pasta cools down.
When pasta is cool, mix in mayonnaise mixture and all vegetables. Mix thoroughly, season with salt and pepper. Place into refrigerator and chill for 1 hour for the flavors to combine.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.