- 8 Sonoma-variety grapes, plus more for garnishing
- 4 fresh basil leaves, plus more for garnishing
- 3 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces grapefruit juice
- 2 ounces Meyer lemon juice
- 2 ounces Orange Blossom Honey Syrup, recipe follows
- California sparkling wine, as needed
Make two cocktails at once using this method: In a cockatil shaker, muddle the grapes and fresh basil . Then add the vodka, citrus juices, Orange Blossom Honey, ice to fill and shake. Serve in 2 big wine glasess over fresh ice cubes. Top off with California sparkling wine and garnish with 3 grapes on a skewer and a fresh basil leaf.
Orange Blossom Honey Syrup:
- 1 ounce orange blossom honey
- 1 ounce water
Add the honey and hot water together. Mix well.