- 1 clove garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup loose packed fresh Italian flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon dehydrated onion flakes
- 2 drops Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- Pinch ground white pepper
Mince the garlic and then add 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt and mash with the edge of the knife until a paste is formed.
Add this to a blender with the remaining ingredients. Puree and taste to adjust seasoning.
Remove and place in a small bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour.