- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4-ounce minced garlic
- 1/4-ounce minced ginger
- 1/2 packet ramen oriental seasoning
- Pinch salt
- Pinch ground black pepper
- 1/2 head napa cabbage, sliced 1/8-inch thick
- 1/4 head red cabbage, sliced 1/8-inch thick
- 1/2 head green cabbage, sliced 1/8-inch thick
- 2 red onions, julienne
- 2 carrots, peeled and shaved
- 4 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves
- 3 ramen noodle bunches, broken into small pieces
- 24 fried wonton skins
- 3/4 cup finely chopped Spanish peanuts, for garnish
For the Waka Waka Salad:
In large plastic bowl combine the oil, vinegar, garlic, ginger, ramen seasoning, and salt and pepper. Whisk together to incorporate.
Mix the cabbages, onions, carrots, cilantro, and ramen noodles in a large bowl. Whisk the dressing and add to the salad 10 minutes prior to serving. Toss thoroughly.
Put equal portions of the dressed cabbage on the wonton skins, and garnish with the chopped peanuts. Arrange on a serving platter and serve.