Fresh Fruit with Honey Vanilla Mascarpone
- 2 apricots, pitted and sliced
- 2 plums, pitted and sliced
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup cherries, pitted and sliced
- 1 cup mascarpone
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Seeds scraped from 1 vanilla bean
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
Combine the apricots, plums, kiwi and cherries in a bowl. In a separate bowl, combine the mascarpone, honey, vanilla and vanilla seeds. Add the heavy cream and stir until combined.
Pour the mascarpone mixture over the fruit, and serve.
Copyright 2004, Ina Garten, All Rights Reserved