Homemade Muesli with Red Berries
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking oatmeal (recommended: McCann's)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coarsely chopped toasted hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons granola with raisins
- Pinch kosher salt
- 1/3 cup hottest tap water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 large ripe strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 6 to 8 fresh raspberries
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Greek yogurt (recommended: Fage Total, for serving
Meanwhile, toss the strawberries, raspberries, and sugar together in another bowl and allow to macerate while the muesli is soaking. When ready to eat, divide the muesli between 2 bowls; divide the berries between the oat mixtures and stir in. Serve at room temperature with a dollop of yogurt on top.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.