- 1/2 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
For the dressing:
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon minced capers
- 1 teaspoon minced gherkins
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickles
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Pinch kosher salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Place the shrimp on a sheet pan and sprinkle with the salt and pepper. Pour the olive oil and juice over the shrimp, and roast in the oven for 5 to 6 minutes.
For the dressing, place the mayonnaise, ketchup, capers, gherkins, sweet pickles, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a bowl, and stir until blended. Serve with the roasted shrimp.