Slow-Cooked Scrambled Eggs with Green Herbs
- 10 extra-large eggs
- 6 tablespoons whole milk or half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons minced scallions, white and green parts
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, pepper, parsley, scallions and dill. Melt the butter in a large saute or omelet pan. Add the egg mixture and cook them over low heat, folding them over almost constantly with a rubber spatula, until the desired doneness. Check for seasonings. Serve hot.
From Food Network Kitchen: To ensure the best results, this recipe has been altered from what was originally published.
2008, Ina Garten, All Rights Reserved