Iron Works BBQ's Boneless Beef Ribs
- 1 family size package boneless beef ribs, enough for 4 servings
- 1 (7-ounce) bottle BBQ dry rub (recommended: Iron Works BBQ Dry Rub)
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Your favorite barbecue sauce, optional
Preheat a grill to 250 degrees F. Grill ribs for 10 minutes, then turn ribs and grill on other side for 10 minutes or until cooked to desired degree of doneness. Pour barbecue sauce over ribs after grilling, if desired, and serve.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of Iron Works BBQ