BBQ Kale Chips
- 1 bunch kale, washed and dried (about 1 pound)
- Olive oil cooking spray, for spraying
- BBQ Seasoning, for sprinkling, recipe follows
- BBQ Seasoning:
- 1/4 cup paprika
- 2 tablespoons ancho chile powder
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Preheat the oven 275 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Remove the thick stem from the kale and discard. Tear the kale leaves into bite-size pieces. Lay the kale onto the prepared baking sheet and spray evenly with cooking spray. Bake until crispy and browned on the edges, tossing the kale halfway through, 18 to 20 minutes. Sprinkle the kale with BBQ Seasoning and serve.BBQ Seasoning:
Recipe courtesy of Jeff Mauro