- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons creme fraiche
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups Corn Flakes, pulverized
Season the flour with 1 tablespoon salt and 2 teaspoons pepper and dredge the chicken in it. Dip into the beaten eggs, and then the Corn Flakes. Fry the chicken cubes in the oil until golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes. Skewer the chicken cubes with a toothpick and serve with the avocado-tomato jam for dipping.
This recipe was created by a contestant during a cooking competition. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested it for home use, therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.