- 8 frozen unsweetened strawberries, partially thawed
- 3 ounces rum
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) sugar-free calorie-free coconut-flavored syrup (recommended: Torani Sugar Free)
- 1/2 cup fat-free vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple in juice (not drained)
- 2 no-calorie sweetener packets
- 2 cups crushed ice or 10 to 16 ice cubes
- Pineapple wedges, for optional garnish
Add strawberries and rum to a blender and puree until smooth. Distribute evenly between 2 tall glasses.
Rinse the blender. Put the remaining ingredients in the blender along with 4 ounces (1/2 cup) of cold water. Blend at high speed until smooth.
PER SERVING (1/2 of recipe, 1 drink): 177 calories, <0.5g fat, 42mg sodium, 19g carbs, 2g fiber, 10g sugars, 1.5g protein