- *8 ounces Saga Wagyu beef tenderloin, chopped finely
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 soft tortillas
- 4 cherry tomatoes, cut in 1/4
- 1 jalapeno, sliced thin, no seeds
- 1 small red onion, julienned
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 Asian pear, diced
- 1 ounce caviar
- 2 ounces mascarpone
- micro cilantro
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon Chinese chili paste (tobanjan)
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
Combine ingredients for the spicy mayo.
For the beef, chop the tenderloin as fine as possible. Season with salt and pepper. Add 3 to 4 tablespoons of spicy mayo to taste.
Divide this mixture into quarters.
Mold it into a tortilla and garnish with tomato, a few slices of jalapeno, red onion, mango, pear, caviar, mascaporne, and cilantro.
*Warning: Consumption of raw or undercooked meat may substantially increase the risk of foodborne illness.