Spicy Grilled Corn
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 ears of corn, shucked (husk and silk removed)
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Preheat the grill to medium heat.
In a small bowl, mix the butter, paprika, red pepper flakes and salt and pepper to taste. Rub the spiced butter on the corn, coating completely.
Wrap each ear of corn in aluminum foil and place on the grill. Cook 20 to 25 minutes, turning several times for even cooking. Carefully remove the foil before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Melissa d'Arabian