Mississippi Mud Pie Spiked Milkshake Shots
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 pint coffee ice cream, slightly softened
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 1/2 cup very cold whole milk
- 1/4 cup plain or chocolate-covered espresso beans, crushed with a mortar and pestle
- 12 marshmallows, toasted over the grill embers
Combine the chocolate and coffee ice creams, bourbon and milk in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into small glasses.
Sprinkle some crushed espresso beans on top. Tear the marshmallows a bit to expose the gooey insides, and put two on top of each glass.
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay