Nancy's Pomegranate Guacamole
- 1/2 small white onion, finely chopped
- 1 serrano chile, finely diced
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- Seeds from 1/2 medium pomegranate (about 1/2 cup)
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
In a medium bowl add the onion and the chile. Split the avocados in half and remove the pits. Scoop the avocados into the bowl along with the cilantro, salt, lime juice and garlic. Mash everything together, and then fold in the pomegranate seeds.
Recipe courtesy of Nancy Fuller